Thursday 24 January 2013


New Bob Baldwin 'Never Out of Season' album 


I've always loved Bob Baldwin's albums and his effortless ease of adding the 'chiver' tactic to his musical works.

His latest offering, as feature on Best Smooth Jazz - London is super. Check out my radio show and hear more. I've been featuring tracks form this "Gospel Jazz" album since it's pre-release and the the reaction from listeners has been amazing.

"Speak to My Heart" (a collaboration with Marcus Anderson) is one of the best tracks, sweet and very soulful. I hope these to soul mates do more work together in future". In The Beginning is ace too along with "Going Up Yonder". "Third Coming" makes the album a worthy buy.


Recommended by me and a great buy for Jan 2013 


YouTube Video:  Speak to My Heart


No comments:

Post a Comment